Friday, July 23, 2010

ZZZ....

Me: Hi, may I know what time is the Health Assessment Centre open until today?
Staff: Err... Let me check.

(2 minutes later)

Staff: Open until 2.30pm.
Me: 2.30pm? Er, I was acutally informed to collect my medical report any time from 2pm to 4pm. I won't be able to collect it if I reach there later than 2.30pm??

Staff: Err.... Because we have an emergency meeting today.
Me: Huh? So will the centre still open any time after 2.30pm?

Staff: Oh yes, we will come back and open.
Me: Oh great, so what time will you all come back and open?

Staff: Err... no. No open.
Me: Nvm, can you put me through to any other of your colleague please?

Staff: Err... put?
Me: (@#%$#$%) Can you transfer my call to another colleague?

Staff: Ok, can.

And she transferred my call to the wards department. @#%#$^%^
blog comments powered by Disqus